Dec 28, 2021
In honor of the holiday season, we are releasing a special Made in America episode highlighting some of our previous podcast guests.
With a theme focused on 'giving back to the community and helping others,' our guests detail what they have done in and around their communities and businesses to make a greater impact in the manufacturing space.
Whether it's from a state or local level, manufacturers are doing great things for our school systems, workforce, general public, and beyond. These leaders are taking an active role in creating and building a strong future workforce for generations to come. Their continuous efforts will allow manufacturing to prosper and grow in CT.
We wish you a happy and safe holiday season and look forward to all the new and exciting updates and stories we can share in the new year. We hope you enjoy this episode!
• Richard Rubenstein - Plymouth Spring
• Matt Fleury - Connecticut Science Center
• Norman Needleman - Tower Labs
• Mark Auletta - Bauer, Inc.
• Cyndi Zoldy - MASC
• Carmen Romeo - Fascia's Chocolates
• Boris Levin - Mott Corporation
• Chris Jewell - Collins & Jewell
• Preeti Butani - Kubtec
• Marty Guay - Stanley Black and Decker
• Austin McChord - Casana
• Sal Menzo - Wallingford Public Schools
• Karen McWhirt - Prospect Machine Products
Ari Santiago, CEO, CompassMSP
Company Website: https://www.gettingyouconnected.com/
Company Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/itdtech/
Company LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/2922054
Company YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/itdirect151
Ari's LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/asantiago104/
Podcast produced by Miceli Productions: https://miceliproductions.com/