Jul 5, 2022
In honor of the July 4th holiday, we are releasing a special edition Made in America episode highlighting some of our previous podcast guests!
With a theme focused around reshoring, our guests discuss what they are doing to address supply chain issues, get closer to customers, and focus on workforce development efforts.
We also explore the ways manufacturers across our state are looking to keep operations and processes close to home. The United States has the capability to compete with those overseas, but we need to be more efficient and effective in order to do so.
Together, we can set our country up for success!
• Paul Lavoie - State of Connecticut
• Dave Cremin - Straton industries
• George LaCapra - UniMetal Surface Finishing
• Doug Rose - Aero Gear
• John Joseph - Datanomix
• Greg Bloom - Capewell
• Don Allan - Stanley Black and Decker
• Chris Murphy - U.S. Senate
• George Giering - Giering Metal Finishing
• Sabrina Beck - Altek Electronics
• Mike Lisowski - FuelCell Energy
• Marty Guay - Stanley Black and Decker
• Joel Camassar - Chapman Manufacturing
Ari Santiago, CEO, CompassMSP
Company Website: https://compassmsp.com/
Company Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MadeinAmericaPodcast
Company LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/made-in-america-podcast-with-ari
Company YouTube: https://youtube.com/c/MadeinAmericaPodcastwithAri
Ari's LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/asantiago104/
Podcast produced by Miceli Productions: https://miceliproductions.com/