Apr 12, 2022
Spring season is in full swing and we are releasing a special edition Made in America episode highlighting some of our previous podcast guests!
With a theme focused on 'springing forward and investing in the future,' our guests discuss what they are doing to get ahead and how making investments in technology, equipment, people, and processes, helps drive their businesses.
From developing core technology and diversifying the business to focusing on innovation and staying ahead of the curve, manufacturers across the state are making an impact on the community around us.
So sit back, relax, and enjoy this episode!
• Alex Smith - Swift Textile Metalizing
• Richard Lott - North Sails Group
• Don Droppo - Curtis Packaging
• Sabrina Beck - Altek Electronics
• Doug Rose - Aero Gear
• Norman Needleman - Tower Labs
• Greg Bloom - Capewell
• Meredith Shay - InCord
• Kenneth Madsen - Dimension-Polyant
• Paul Thornberg - Petron Automation
• Keith Corneau - United Steel
• Kathy Saint - Schwerdtle
• Bill Hazard - Novo Precision
• Joel Camassar - Chapman Manufacturing
• Victor DaCruz - DaCruz Manufacturing
• Kelli Vallieres - State of CT
Ari Santiago, CEO, CompassMSP
Company Website: https://compassmsp.com/
Company Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MadeinAmericaPodcast
Company LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/made-in-america-podcast-with-ari
Company YouTube: https://youtube.com/c/MadeinAmericaPodcastwithAri
Ari's LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/asantiago104/
Podcast produced by Miceli Productions: https://miceliproductions.com/